20 Aug Cool State Benefits in Malaysia Your Newborn Child is Entitled To
Are you excited to give birth to your child in your homeland? This is a truly a remarkable and exciting part of your life, since there are also plenty of baby clothes you can buy in Malaysia. What’s even more amazing is that if you give birth in Malaysia, your kid is entitled to lots of awesome benefits.
According to the TN50, or Transformasi Nasional 2050 plan extension, those Malaysian born from January 1, 2018 up to the year 2022 will get RM200. This can be allocated through the Permodalan Nasional Berhad – Amanah Saham Unit Trust.
Are you familiar with ADAM50, or Amanah Dana Anak Malaysia? This unique scheme is for the benefit of the future generation. If you are a parent, this scheme would encourage you to invest in the future of your child. However, some people feels that that amount is inferior compared to other state-driven benefits.
Below are the other types of benefits provided by other Malaysian states.
Are you from Selangor?
If yes, then you should know more about TAWAS. TAWAS, or Selangor Children’s Heritage Fund, is a key program derived from Merakyatkan Ekonomi Selangor’s Phase 1. It was launched last August 30, 2008, and is very much open to qualified kids who fulfill all the criteria.
How do you qualify for TAWAS?
- Have a father or mother who was born in Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, or Selangor before February 1, 1974
- A Malaysian citizen that is born at (or outside of) the Selangor state from January 1, 2008
- Those parents who are not born at Selangor, though have been residing there for at least 5 years
- Certified as an official Selangor resident.
- A Malaysian citizen born at (or outside of) the Selangor state from January 1, 2008
- A Malaysian citizen that is born outside the Selangor state, though the same exact district which borders Selangor from January 1, 2008
- Those parents who are living within the same exact district which borders the Selangor state, and is a certified permanent Selangor resident.